STScI's Internet connections will be UNAVAILABLE Saturday, 28 October 2017 from 7:00 AM - 1:00 PM. STScI web servers, SSH and similar services will be unreachable from the Internet.
Recent IUEDAC Software Changes (since 26-March-1999):
- Previous changes
(01-Sept-1998 - 25-Mar-1999).
- 06-Apr The following programs were modified:
- IUEFHMOD - fix bug found when input header
contains a multiple of 36 keywords, and add comment option
- DATECONV - check for times values to be rounded
up (e.g., 70 minutes becomes 1 hr 10 min), and always write
2 digits for hours in New FITS format.
- ADDPAR - add format keyword to procedure call listing
- KEYGEN - remove FDATE as a listed subroutine
- IMXGEN - use new IUEFHMOD (with comment keyword)
- IFITSWRT - use new IUEFHMOD (with comment keyword)
- INTDAFMT - add support for windows NT
- 07-Apr A windows NT/98 compatible version of the RDAF IDL library
was created. A zip file of the software can be downloaded from the anonymous
ftp area on archive.stsci.edu.
- 22-Apr The following programs were modified:
- IFITSRD - fix minor bug in output values of nvla parameter
- RDAFTOGO - now converts IUE rdaf files to go format on unix
- IUEFHMOD - fix bug occurring when input header
contains a multiple of 36 + 1 keywords
- IMXGEN - same bug fix as for IUEFHMOD
- 03-Jun Modifications were made to the following programs:
- IUE3DRD - allow trailing blanks in EXTNAME keyword value
- IUE3DROW - allow trailing blanks in EXTNAME keyword value
- WDUMP - allow printing of both displayed images and graphics
- FEATURE - display velocity shift between input and found
- FEATURE_OUT - adjust print format for windows systems
- 29-Jun The IUEDAC software libraries were updated for all platforms.