This document defines the catalog entries describing
the SIITARCHIVE Data Archive.
Clicking on this box will mark the entry for retrieval.
For missions with proprietary data, the mark button element
will have a yellow background and a '@' symbol to indicate
data sets not yet public.
The selected datasets will be downloaded in a single file.
You may select the file type: .tar, .tar.gz, .tar.Z, and .zip.
After selecting the file type, click on the "Download selected files" button
and the selected files will be downloaded to your disk.
After selecting up to 15 observations to be plotted, click on the "Plot marked spectra" button
to coplot the selected observations.
The spectra that you selected will be automatically scaled to the full range of wavelengths and
nearly the full range of fluxes (i.e., y axis plot scale runs from 0 (or .25 * the minimum flux
for spectra with negative fluxes) to the 10th highest flux). Each spectrum is automatically
assigned a color, up to a maximum of 15. The spectra are labelled by their dataset names, with a
summary of the datasets plotted given below the plot. After inspecting the plot, you may wish to
change the selection of datasets which are displayed. Use your browser "Back" button to do this.
Adjust the minimum and maximum wavelengths (in ┼ngstroms) and minimum and maximum fluxes (in erg
/cm2/sec/┼) to select the spectral region of interest and to exclude noisy data.
Adjust the X size and Y size in pixels to create the size of plot desired. The maximum dimensions ar
e 850 by 640 pixels.
Use this button to replot the spectra when you have changed the plot range or plot dimensions.
- Package Type
- Package type; either 'Package' or 'File'
- Root Name
- Root name of the observation set (note several files may have same root name)
- Test Name
- Title of test as specified in test plan
- Test Number
- Number of test (stored as a string) as specified in test plan
- Target Name
- Target name initially populated by FITSWriter but the tester is responsible for updating value (not defined for packages)
NIR_LAMP, OSIM (default is UNKNOWN)
- Identifier for instrument used to acquire data
- Detector (not defined for packages)
TF1, NRCA1, NRS1
- Data Mode
- Reference number used to specify ground data processing requirements for this data
1, 31, 25, 79
- Facility where test is being conducted
- Ambient, Cyro, etc.
- Test Description
- Short description of purpose and content of test. Note if a data package needs to be subdivided, the parameters will all be the same except for the description.
- Organization conducting test
The FBI, Test Org
- Point of contact for test
- File Name
- Full File Name
- Obs ID
- Observation ID from the science data package image header (not defined for packages)
- Exposure time
- Exposure duration of observation (only defined for FITS files entries)
- Start Time
- Start date and time of test
Mar 2 2009 11:11:00:000PM
- Stop Time
- Date and time of end of test
Mar 2 2009 11:11:00:000PM
- Generation Date
- Date file was ingested
May 7 2009 07:02:16:000PM
- Date and time of I&T calibration/activity
May 1 2009 07:29:39:000PM
- FITS rootname
- rootname for FITS files (?)
- Release Date
- Date on which data becomes public